- Innovation champions or strong niche players, preferably with potential to improve.
- Turnovers € 20 – € 200 million.
- Potential to establish proprietary know-how based on technology, sales network, asset base, distribution system, etc., resulting in high barriers to entry.
- European or worldwide operations or potential to expand.
- Special situations with potential for improvement:
- initiation or reinforcement of international growth,
- innovation through product re-engineering and design,
- improvement or reorientation of sales strategy toward margin increase based on technological advantages,
- pricing strategy improvement,
- carve-out issues,
- production efficiency and flow optimization,
- lean production and operations, lean organization and organizational improvement,
- plant lay-out improvement.
- B2B or industrial client base.
- Primarily industrial and/or technical companies.
- Sectors of no interest: consumer goods, retail, consumer ready food, media, financial institutions.
- Central and Northern Europe with focus on Benelux and Germany.
- Enterprise value in the range of € 10 – 100 million.
- 100 % ownership preferred, full control required.
- Management participation preferred.
- 50 % financing leverage preferred, or as appropriate for specific transactions.
Acquired in 2001, current.
Acquired in 2007, divested in 2010.
Acquired in 2002, divested in 2010.
Head of acquisitions
Strategy & Sales
Deal sourcing & Selection
Financial & tax management of or support to portfolio companies
Operations management and lean production
Corporate M&A Management
Attorney Seconded to the Company
Legal & Compliance, Deal structuring
Legal management of or support to portfolio companies
+32 477 41 45 03
+31 6 132 245 51