- Innovation champions or strong niche players, preferably with potential to improve.
- Turnovers € 20 – € 200 million.
- Potential to establish proprietary know-how based on technology, sales network, asset base, distribution system, etc., resulting in high barriers to entry.
- European or worldwide operations or potential to expand.
- Special situations with potential for improvement:
- initiation or reinforcement of international growth,
- innovation through product re-engineering and design,
- improvement or reorientation of sales strategy toward margin increase based on technological advantages,
- pricing strategy improvement,
- carve-out issues,
- production efficiency and flow optimization,
- lean production and operations, lean organization and organizational improvement,
- plant lay-out improvement.
- B2B or industrial client base.
- Primarily industrial and/or technical companies.
- Sectors of no interest: consumer goods, retail, consumer ready food, media, financial institutions.
- Central and Northern Europe with focus on Benelux and Germany.
- Enterprise value in the range of € 10 – 100 million.
- 100 % ownership preferred, full control required.
- Management participation preferred.
- 50 % financing leverage preferred, or as appropriate for specific transactions.
Riflebird partners are or have been actively involved in an extensive number of industrial groups or companies, providing us with an extensive industrial network.
The most relevant or recent ones are listed hereunder.
- A global citric acid supplier and producer
- Based in Tienen, Belgium
- A designer and supplier of turnkey power plants
- Based in Duisburg, Germany
- A global leader in swine genetics
- Based in West Des Moines, USA
Primus Laundry Group
- A global supplier of industrial washing machines
- Based in Gullegem, Belgium and Příbor, Czech Republic
- A global partner and supplier of graphic board solutions
- Based in Groningen, the Netherlands
- A specialty logistic srvices provider
- Based in Blaindin, Belgium
Head of acquisitions
Strategy & Sales
Deal sourcing & Selection
Financial & tax management of or support to portfolio companies
Operations management and lean production
Corporate M&A Management
Attorney Seconded to the Company
Legal & Compliance, Deal structuring
Legal management of or support to portfolio companies
+32 477 41 45 03
+31 6 132 245 51